DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Rosco FlexBond provides a flexible adhesive bond between many scenic materials, such as fabrics, plastics, foams and wood. Rosco FlexBond dries to a clear, hard, yet pliable coating that does not suffer from the "tackiness" common in many other flexible glues even after those glues have had days to dry. And unlike ordinary "white" glues which can crack and break when flexed, the adhesive bond of Rosco FlexBond remains extremely pliable and strong even as the materials bend and deform. Rosco FlexBond is water- based with little fume.
Use FlexBond to adhere fabrics to fabrics, fabrics to wood, foam to wood or fabric and many other combinations of materials common in scene shops. Rosco FlexBond provides an excellent coating over Ethafoam™ that allows this notoriously difficult foam to be painted with ease. With its super adhesion, Rosco FlexBond can be used to laminate blocks of foam together. It can be thinned with water, tinted with colorants or Rosco Paints, or used as an additive to give other coatings like plaster or clay added flexibility.
FlexBond is compatible with most water-based coatings and is easily painted or tinted. Tint FlexBond using Supersaturated Roscopaint, Off Broadway, latex paint, or colorants. Add FlexBond to other water-based coatings as an additive to increase flexibility and adhesion.
- Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun.
- Surface Preparation:
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt and grease. When applying FlexBond to vinyls or plastics, clean your surface with denatured alcohol to remove any excess plasticiser that might interfere with proper bonding.
- Stir before using. Do not shake as bubbles may develop.
- Use FlexBond undiluted on most non-porous and porous surfaces. FlexBond may be diluted with water if desired. Thinner mixtures will flow and level more than an undiluted application and will dry to a thinner coating.
- Off-white, matte finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon (23 sq. m. per 3.79L).
- Film Thickness:
- Undiluted 1 mil dry film.
- Avg. Dry Time:
- Varies with application. Sets in 30-45 minutes. Full cure within 7 days.
- Soap and water.
- Shelf Life:
- Minimum 24 months.
- Do not apply when surface or air temperature is below 50Â°F (10Â°C). Protect against freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use with adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $220 and over, $15 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $109 to $219.99, and $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)