Swisson Wireless Transceiver DMX Opto-Splitter
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
- All in one wireless DMX Splitter
- Can be a wireless DMX transmitter or receiver (Transceiver)
- Compatible with other CRMX or W-DMX based devices
- >500meter link range
- Optical isolation prevents signal disturbances
- Isolation between input and outputs as well as full isolation between each output
- Simplify connections and reduce installation and cable cost
- Easy detection of disturbances by intelligent DMX protocol supervisor
- Clean and clear amplification of DMX signals
- DMX line can be terminated by pressing a button
- Extend DMX lines infinitely with the splitter
- Strong Power Supply worldwide 50VAC – 276VAC
- Input (universes) 1pcs, DMX, XLR 5pin or XLR 3pin
- Through (universes) 1pcs, DMX, XLR 5pin or XLR 3pin
- Outputs 4pcs, DMX, XLR 5pin or XLR 3pin
- Box version, M10 thread for a clamp and a eye bolt for safety line
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Doug Fleenor Design
Doug Fleenor Design's DMX512 isolators with amplifiers are considered some of the best products available for the distribution of lighting control signals. Isolators are used to eliminate ground...