DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Rosco TV Paints provide maximum and minimum reflectance values to meet the sensitive contrast requirements for standard television and video systems.
TV White is a light Neutral grey that meets specifications for 60% reflectance, the maximum brightness for use in video white balancing. TV Black is a rich matte black which meets specifications for 3% reflectance, the minimum brightness intended for transmission.
- Binder Type:
- Vinyl Acrylic
- Use straight out of the can. If necessary, dilute up to 10% with water.
- Surface Preparation:
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough
- Stir contents before use. DO NOT SHAKE. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin, even, uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller
- Film Thickness:
- 2 mil. Dry Film.
- VOC Content:
- Max 50g/L
- Appx 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Avg. Dry Time:
- At 75Â°F (24Â°C) Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours
- Soap and Water
- Shelf Life:
- Minimum 24 months
- Do not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50Â°F. Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)