Rosco Fluorescent Paint
- Heavily Backordered from Rosco, No ETA at this time.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Available in 9 brighter than normal colors which "glow" vividly under ultraviolet lights, Rosco Fluorescent Paints can create a wide range of exciting effects. They can be used to create special effects using ultraviolet black light or combined with other Rosco Scenic Paints to make the colors more vibrant. Fluorescents use the same high quality, water-base, vinyl acrylic binder found in Off Broadway Paints. It is suitable for use on most surfaces after the surface has been properly prepped.
NoteFluorescent pigments will degrade from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. Avoid direct sunlight where possible.
InfoInvisible Blue is a milky white paint that fluoresce's to a pale blue under blacklight. When painted over light colored surfaces, Invisible Blue is difficult to detect. However, it can be seen when painted over dark or black colors.
- Binder Type:
- Vinyl Acrylic
- Fluorescent Paints should be used straight out of the can. They can be diluted with water if necessary, however this will reduce the hiding power of the paint and may reduce the brightness of the "glow."
- Surface Preparation:
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough
- Stir contents well before use. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge.
- Film Thickness:
- 2 mil. dry film.
- Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon (28 sq. m. per 3.79L), depending on application method, substrate and thickness of the application.
- Avg. Dry Time:
- At 75Ã‚°F (24Ã‚°C). Dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Soap and water.
- Shelf Life:
- Minimum shelf life for unopened, sealed paint is approximately 24 months when stored in a temperature controlled location.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)