Martin ELP WW Warm White LED Ellipsoidal Body
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
For superior optics and color rendering, along with class-leading output and unparalleled ease-of-use Martin's ELP WW (Warm White) LED ellipsoidal fixture. ELP fixtures feature industry-first advances in lighting functionality, including the highly efficient gear-based Fine Focus adjustment knob, and the Fast Focus feature which allows the fixture to be focused without data flow.
Highlighted by optic assemblies designed in Denmark by the team behind MAC Encore, ELP is designed to maximize efficiency and deliver a flat field of illumination for smoother blending and mixing between fixtures. The ELP WW delivers 7,000 lumens of output and an industry-leading 97 CRI at 3000K color temperature, for the truest color representation on any surface - all while maintaining flicker-free operation for consistent light output—on and off camera.
ELP combines legendary Martin quality with a suite of next-generation features to deliver new levels of performance, functionality and ease-of-use. The gear-driven Fine Focus adjustment allows for precise, nuanced control, and enables users to lock focus exactly where they want it, instantly; while the Fast Focus control feature brings the fixture to full output for 60 seconds simply by holding the Enter button for five seconds, enabling users to focus the fixture during set up without data. Additionally, tilt knobs are placed out of the way of framing shutters, to allow quick, easy position adjustments.
The ELP fixture lineup can be configured with one of four Martin lens tubes in 19, 26, 36 and 50-degree beam angles. Compatibility with third-party lens tubes, gel frames and gobos make ELP fixtures highly flexible and allow for seamless integration with existing rigs.
- The ELP line of ellipsoidal light fixtures were designed to be used for event lighting, theatre lighting, gobo projection, art lighting, band/DJ lighting, architectural illumination and highlighting, key lighting, signboard illumination, textured lighting, general illumination and dynamic lighting effects.
- ELP WW Color LED Ellipsoidal Light Fixture Body
- 6.25” Gel Frame Power Cable
- 4.9 ft / 1.5 m Mounting Bracket
- Impressive light output rating of 7,000 lumens (in High Output mode).
- Superior CRI rating of 97 (in High Quality mode).
- Revolutionary focus and functionality—industry’s first gear-driven Fine Focus, Fast Focus for data-free focusing, and more.
- Compatible with universal accessories—use existing lens tubes, gel frames, gobo holders and rotators
- Center of gravity close to yoke
- Optic assemblies designed in Denmark
- Designed to maximize efficiency and deliver a flat field of illumination for smoother blending and mixing between fixtures
- Flicker-free operation for consistent light output, on and off camera and 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves
- Gobo size: A size: 100 mm OD, 75 mm image; B size: 86mm OD, 64.5 mm image
- CRI: 97 @ 3000K
- Connections: AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon TRUE1 DMX & RDM datain/thru: 5-pin XLR
- Strobe & pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic shutter effect: Instant open and blackout
- Electronic dimming: Four dimming curve options
- Fast Focus: Instantly brings the fixture to full output for 60 seconds by holding the MENU button for 5 seconds
Dimensions (body only):
- (L x W x H): 25.5 x 10.2 x 10.0 in. (648 x 259 x 254mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7kg)
- Fixture Type:
- Tungsten - 3000K
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Over a decade of research comes together for the market that has inspired ETC for over 45 years. The Source Four LED Series 3 brings the brightest light to the stage with the Daylight HDR array for...
Altman Stage Lighting
This Altman PowerCON In to PowerCON Out Feed Thru Jumper Cable from Altman is used on a grid to daisy-chain several Altman fixtures together to obtain power from one, instead of...