Returns Policy and Process
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we’ve laid out the Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
- All returns must be authorized in advance by Production Advantage, Inc.
- Valid return requests will be issued an RMA number.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the issuance of the RMA number.
- No returns or refunds on custom or special-order items.
- Requests for returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Items returned without a valid RMA number clearly indicated on the box/shipping label will be returned to sender.
- Returns for credit, if approved, are subject to a restocking fee.
- Items must be returned by a trackable method and in new/resell ready condition as determined by Production Advantage, Inc.
- All freight charges on returned merchandise must be prepaid.
- Store Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of merchandise.
- A Refund to the original payment method can be requested, but final determination is up to Production Advantage, Inc. on a case-by-case basis.
- Get all the products together and have documentation at hand, you will need this for submitting a return.
- Go to https://proadv.com/rma and submit a return request
- We will contact you after our Customer Service team reviews the request. We may ask for more information, issue an RMA, or ship a replacement, or provide other options.
- If an RMA is issued, you will need to carefully repack the item(s) and to ship it to us within 10 days of receiving the RMA.
- Depending on the scenario, either Store Credit or a Refund will be issued shortly after we receive it back and inspect the items.