Martin ELP CL Color LED Ellipsoidal Body
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
For a new twist on classic lighting, turn to the Martin ELP CL (Color) LED ellipsoid fixture which delivers the class-leading luminance, output and vivid color rendering that you’ve come to expect. The ELP CL (Color) features industry-first advances in lighting functionality, including the highly efficient gear-based Fine Focus adjustment knob, and the Fast Focus feature which allows the fixture to be focused without data flow. The ELP series also offers 16-bit dimming with four selectable curves and 26 color presets that match industry-standard color filters.
The ELP CL fixture offers an impressive 6,900 lumens and a CRI of 85 in High Output mode, and 5,900 lumens and 90 CRI in High Quality mode, with a color temperature of 6,000K (open white); along with flicker-free operation for consistent light output, on and off camera. Complimenting the ELP CL is the ergonomic Danish build, combined with unparalleled ease-of-use and convenience, making Martin's ELP CL one of the leading Color LED ellipsoidal fixtures in its class.
ELP fixtures can be configured with Martin lens tubes in 19, 26, 36 and 50-degree beam angles as well as third-party lens tubes. ELP fixtures can also be configured with a wide range of accessories, including gel frames and gobos, offering exceptional flexibility in lighting design and inventory management along with seamless integration with existing rigs.
- The ELP line of ellipsoidal light fixtures were designed to be used for event lighting, theatre lighting, gobo projection, art lighting, band/DJ lighting, architectural illumination and highlighting, key lighting, signboard illumination, textured lighting, general illumination and dynamic lighting effects.
- ELP CL Color LED Ellipsoidal Light Fixture Body
- 6.25” Gel Frame Power Cable
- 4.9 ft / 1.5 m Mounting Bracket
- Impressive light output rating of 6,900 lumens (in High Output mode).
- Superior CRI rating of 90 (in High Quality mode).
- Revolutionary focus and functionality—industry’s first gear-driven Fine Focus, Fast Focus for data-free focusing, and more.
- Compatible with universal accessories—use existing lens tubes, gel frames, gobo holders and rotators
- Center of gravity close to yoke
- Optic assemblies designed in Denmark
- Designed to maximize efficiency and deliver a flat field of illumination for smoother blending and mixing between fixtures
- Flicker-free operation for consistent light output, on and off camera and16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves
- Gobo size: A size: 100 mm OD, 75 mm image B size: 86mm OD, 64.5 mm image
- CRI: High Quality mode: CRI 90, 6000K @ 5600 lumens High Output mode: CRI 85, 5500K @ 6900 lumens
- Connections: AC power in/thru: Neutrik True1 PowerCon DMX & RDM data in/thru: 5-pin XLR
- Color Mixing: RGBAL, 26 color presets
- Strobe & pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic shutter effect: Instant open and blackout
- Electronic dimming: Four dimming curve options 0 -100%
- Fast Focus: Instantly brings the fixture to fulloutput for 60 seconds by holding the MENU button for 5 seconds
Dimensions: (body only):
- (L x W x H): 25.5 x 10.2 x 10.0 in. (648 x 259 x 254mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7kg)
- Fixture Type:
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)