DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Eos Remote Interface provides the same access to your system as a console - without the added cost of output control. Perfectly at home on a tech table or in an equipment rack, the Remote Interface supports up to three 4K multi-touch monitors and connects to your Eos Family lighting controller through Ethernet. Add an Eos Programming Wing to turn the Eos Remote Interface into a workstation, or use the haptic touchscreen to trigger control sequences or screen changes.
Connect Remotely to the Power of EOS
• Remote Interface, no output on unit, needs to connect to EOS Console, or APEX Processor
• Supports up to 3x 4K multitouch monitors
Eos Family software includes:
• Approachable yet powerful syntax for programmers of every level
• Industry-leading color control tools
• Magic Sheets for custom programming and displays
• Augment3d 3D programming and visualization environment
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel-mapping
• Timecode and automation integration
• Multi-user and multi-programmer working environment
Hardware and Interfaces:
• 2U 19-inch rack-mount form factor
• One 5-inch high-resolution front panel display, with multi-touch and haptic touch feedback
• Supports three external display port monitors (1920x1080 minimum, 3840x2160 maximum), with optional single-touch or multi-touch
screen control and DDC/CI support
• One dimmable warm-white LED accent light
• Solid-state hard drive
• IEC power input (100–240 VAC at 50/60 Hz), fused mains power switch, locking regionalized power cable included
• Two individually configurable Gigabit Ethernet ports, RJ45 connectors
• One 802.11ac WiFi Ethernet adapter (to be enabled with future software)
• Bluetooth 5.1 for connecting input accessories (to be enabled with future software)
• USB 3.1 ports, for flash drives, pointing devices, keyboards (5 USB-A ports, 3 USB-C ports)
• One Kensington lock port
Electrical and Thermal
• Power consumption approximately 1 A at 120 V or 230/240 V
• Ambient room temperature 0°–35°C (32°–95°F)
• Ambient humidity up to 90% non-condensing
• One three-button scroll mouse and mousepad
• Cherry tenkeyless backlit alpha-numeric keyboard
• Locking regionalized IEC power cord
• Two 19-inch rack-mount ears and mounting hardware
• Four rubberized feet (for desktop use)
• Augment3d AR target kit
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Altman Stage Lighting
The Altman Lighting LED Worklight II is the ideal solution for any space requiring a high CRI wide spectrum, dimmable work light. The small size and portability allows for placement in just about any...