ETC Eos APEX 10 Console
- P.O.A. stands for 'Priced on Application' and typically means we need to contact the factory to get a quote specifically for your venue/company. Please click Add to Quote and we'll get a quote to you as soon as possible.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Eos Apex 10 console is engineered for comfort and customization, with generous programming surfaces and the power to run complex lighting and media rigs. As the mid-sized console in the Apex class of lighting controllers, the Eos Apex 10 offers a hands-on, professional workspace – powered by the award-winning Eos control software.
Apex hardware is designed to remain state-of-the-art for years to come. Top-of-the-line features include customizable Target keys for Direct Selects, a built-in soft keypad, book lights for paperwork, drawers for accessories, dual-axis folding displays, and generous encoder tools for LEDs, moving lights, and media control. The Eos Apex 10 provides quick and powerful control for even the largest venues and productions.
Gold Standard for Professional Productions.
• 24K output
• 2x 23.8" 4k-resolution displays for your magic sheets, Direct Selects and more.
• 10x 60mm motorized playbacks and scroll wheels
Eos Family software includes:
• Approachable yet powerful syntax for programmers of every level
• Industry-leading color control tools
• Magic Sheets for custom programming and displays
• Augment3d 3D programming and visualization environment
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel-mapping
• Timecode and automation integration
• Multi-user and multi-programmer working environment
Hardware and Interfaces:
• Two 23.8-inch 4K multi-touch LCD touchscreens, in an articulating dual-axis display panel
• One front-facing 5-volt/2-amp USB-A dedicated charging port
Electrical and Thermal
• Power consumption approximately 6 A at 120 V or 230/240 V
• Ambient room temperature 0°–35°C (32°–95°F)
• Ambient humidity up to 90% non-condensing
• One three-button scroll mouse and mousepad
• Cherry tenkeyless backlit alpha-numeric keyboard
• Locking regionalized IEC power cord
• Two 24-inch LED gooseneck Littlites
• Augment3d AR target kit
• Dust cover
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)