DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Use the Locoloc® "Go" "No/Go" Gauge to assure proper swaging of Locoloc aluminum, copper and stainless steel sleeves. These simple "Go" "No-Go" gauges will determine if your Locoloc tools are out of adjustment or alignment.
- The Locoloc® sleeve gauges will measure all oval or stop sleeves used on 1/32" up to and including 5/16" diameter cable.
- GA-1P - Gauges 1/32", 3/64", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" oval and stop sleeves.
- GA-2P - Gauges 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", and 5/16".
- Easy to Use:
- Cable assembly should hold the rated breaking strength of the cable when oval sleeves are used to form a loop or eye in a cable assembly.
- When proper slot in gauge slips over compressed area of sleeve after swaging then swage is satisfactory.
- If proper slot does not fit over compressed area of sleeve after swaging, then tool is not properly calibrated.
- Stop sleeves must be properly compressed and gauged to reach their rated loads which is 1/3 to 1/2 the breaking strength of the cable, depending on the cable diameter.
- Made in the USA.
To assure proper swaging of Locoloc® aluminum, copper and stainless steel sleeves with Locoloc® tools these simple, "Go" "No-Go" Gauges will determine if your tools are out of adjustment or alignment.
When the proper slot in the gauge slips over the compressed area of the sleeve after swaging then your swage is satisfactory. If the proper slot does not fit over the compressed area of the sleeve after swaging then your tool is out of adjustment and your cable assembly will not hold the rated breaking strength of the cable which should be the result when oval sleeves are used to form a loop or eye in a cable assembly.
Stop sleeves must also be properly compressed and gauged to reach their rated loads which is 1/32 to 5/16 the breaking strength of the cable, depending on cable diameter.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $220 and over, $15 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $109 to $219.99, and $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)