ETC GIO @5 Control Console
- P.O.A. stands for 'Priced on Application' and typically means we need to contact the factory to get a quote specifically for your venue/company. Please click Add to Quote and we'll get a quote to you as soon as possible.
- GIO @5
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Gio @5 brings the high-end control of the larger Eos family consoles to venues with tighter spaces – or tighter budgets. This portable console packs all the control necessities into a compact footprint, so external monitors and accessories are optional. With an articulating, 17", multi-touch LCD display, five definable and page-able motorized faders and a master fader pair, Gio @5 is the perfect step up for Ion users who want expanded hands-on access to playbacks, color control, touchscreen Magic Sheets and more.
The console features the same full-function, backlit keyboard as the Eos Programming Wing and Gio console, providing an easy transition for experienced Eos users looking for a smaller desk – and a good platform for new programmers looking to gain professional skills that scale up.
Gio @5 Console Features
- 8 or 48 DMX universes¹ with no co-processing
- Dedicated master playback fader pair
- 5 definable motorized faders, with 200 pages of control
- 20 user-definable buttons
- Four pageable haptic encoders
- Articulating 17" LCD multi-touch display
- Supports two external high resolution Display Port monitors or touchscreens
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Backlit buttons
- 2 DMX/RDM outputs
- 2 EtherCon RJ45 outputs (sACN, ETCNet2, Net3, ArtNet, and Avab UDP)
- 11 USB Ports, plus Contact Closure and MIDI connections
- Up to three fader wings may be used
Eos Family Features
- Show file compatibility with the entire Eos Family, from the Eos Ti down to the Element² and ETCnomad.
- Three user-definable workspaces per monitor, each with discrete split-screen controls, frame management, and snapshots.
- Custom-design your control interface using Magic Sheets, with topographical or abstract layouts. Full interaction with the command line allows command instructions - from the simplest and most immediate to the most complex - accessed from a mouse or single- or multi-touch displays.
- Configure and program a pixel-map layout, using integral or custom-designed content.
- Award-winning color controls, including six Color Pickers and a Gel Picker for color mixing.
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup using multiple consoles and/or RPUs
- Client and Offline programming on PC³ and Mac³ via ETCnomad
- 99 discrete online users with partitioned control
- 32,768 Control Channels (Fixtures)⁴
- 10,000 Cues and 999 Cue Lists
- 200 Active Playbacks and 999 Submasters
- 100 Fader Pages for Playbacks and Submasters
- 1,000 each of Presets, Palettes, Groups, Effects, Snapshots, Curves, and Color Paths
- 99,999 Macros
² The Element does not support Multiple Cue Lists or more than one active playback. Additionally the physical submasters are locked to numbers 1-60, and fader wings are not supported.
³ PC requires Windows 7 or higher. Mac is Intel only and requires OS X or higher. The ETCnomad software is free for offline programming or "mirror mode", but requires a dongle to act as a client.
⁴ The console is still limited by the number of DMX universes/outputs, thus you may not be able to use all these channels.
- LED Littlite, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Backlit Keyboard, Dust Cover, 2x DisplayPort to DVI Adapters, Locking Power Cord
- DMX Universes:
- DMX Universes:
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)