CityTheatrical QolorPoint Wireless LED Uplighter
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
City Theatrical's QolorPoint Wireless LED Uplighter sets the new standard in temporary wireless event lighting. With its understated elegant design, each QolorPoint unit is equipped with CityTheatrical's award winning SHoW DMX radio and is rated for outdoor use (IP65). Its 2000 lumen output will light up medium sized trees or 3 stories building and its even color mixing, long battery life (8 hrs max output) and variable PWM makes it the most versatile and feature rich portable uplight available today.
- Very Fast setup and break-down events
- 1P65 Outdoor rated
- Will light 3 stories using 4 x high brightness LED quad chips including White- 2000 lumen output
- Even color mixing and easy white pastel shades using 4- color Cree LEDs (RGB+W)
- Recharge under 5 hours using Mk2 Battery
- Built-in SHoW DMX Neo Receiver
- Available 6-way charging flight case (only 52Kg)
- Battery life exceeding 8 hours on maximum output dual color or cycle
- Cylindrical shape with removable stainless shroud
- Variable PWM for TV and Video applications
- Master or Slave DMX selectable
- Head tilts up to 45 degrees
- 4 or 5 Channel Control
- 60 built in LEE filter presets, 10 built in CC Filter presets
- 5 built in color fades (Rainbow 1, Rainbow 2, Snap, Warm, Cool)
- Lightweight- 9lbs. per unit
- DMX – Master/Slave settings, Address settings
- Effect – R’bow 1, R’bow 2, Snap, Warm, Cool, Test (Speed 1-10)
- Static – LEE and Color Correction Presets
- Custom – RGBW 0-255
- Power Mode – Normal or Long Life
- Brightness Control – 0%-100% (Pre-Set Mode Intensity)
- 5th DMX Channel – On/Off (Channel 5 functions as intensity)
- PWM Freq – 488Hz, 976Hz, 1.9kHz, 3.9kHz
- Fixture Type:
- Beam Angle:
- IP Rating:
- Wireless Control:
- SHoW DMX Neo MAX
- Wireless Range:
- Runtime (From Fully Charged):
- Normal Mode (Internal FX & 2 color: 8hrs, 4 color 3h 40min)
Long Life Mode (Internal FX & 2 color: 16hrs, 4 color 7h 30min)
- Recharge Time:
- Recharge Cycles:
- Max Power (Plugged In):
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Discontinued The KREIOS FLx 90W flood fixture is designed for a wide variety of interior and exterior lighting projects. Outdoors, it's a perfect exterior wall wash light; great for lighting...
The Light Source
UB2B is a Uni-Bolt for fastening fixtures or pipes to a strut Channel. Insert the Uni-Bolt into a standard 1-5/8" by 1-5/8" strut channel, rotate 90° and spin the 2" diameter knurled disk to lock...