DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
City Theatrical Projector Dowser is a DMX 512 controlled mechanical dowser for use with digital projectors. The Projector Dowser changes "video black" to a real blackout by positioning a large flag in front of the projectorʼs lens.
POwer Supply not included, use CTI-2199
- A large flag is adjustable to allow the Dowser to be placed above, below, or to either side of the projector
- Travel of the flag is DMX adjustable within a range of 90 degrees. (Full 90 degree travel takes under one second at full speed)
- Large flag may be trimmed with heavy shears or tin snips to suit.
- Connects via industry standard DMX/accessory power 4 Pin XLR cables
- Compatible with CTI # 2199 Power Supply, or Wybron Forerunner™, Chroma Q™, Rainbow™, Spectra Q™ and Rosco PS™ power supplies
- Dry closure control input for operation without DMX provides local manual control, or connection to a show controller
- LED status indication
- Uses a single DMX channel, addressable as any DMX value from 1 to 512. Addressing is controlled by a standard array of three 10 digit BCD switches, configured as 100s, 10s, and 1s
- Comes with accessory kit including an accessory plate, velcro pad kit, allen key, and rubber feet
- Power: 24VDC, 250mA
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
City Theatrical Power Supply, For DMX Iris and Projector Dowser Can power 2 DMX irises or Projector Dowsers. Interchangeable plugs for use in various countries included.
This is a power supply for up to two City Theatrical Source Four DMX Irises or Projector Dowsers, which do not otherwise include a power supply.