Chauvet Ovation Rêve E-3 IP
- P.O.A. stands for 'Priced on Application' and typically means we need to contact the factory to get a quote specifically for your venue/company. Please click Add to Quote and we'll get a quote to you as soon as possible.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Ovation Rêve E-3 is the brightest, multi-color LED ellipsoidal that also has the capability of producing perfectly tunable whites. It’s a new kind of epic story-telling machine that fuses the best of both worlds into one totally reimagined LED light source. Color Temperature presets ranging from 2800K to 8000K maintain outstanding brightness and a high quality of light, with an emulated “red shift” for a tungsten feel. Ovation Rêve E-3 also features several dimming curves, a virtually silent operation with fan-off modes, and a series of technician-friendly features such as an innovative, adjustable yoke that makes mounting in low clearance situations a breeze. With Ovation Rêve E-3 you can seamlessly transition from captivating a wide range of saturated colors in class-leading output to distinct whites with +/- green adjustments using one fixture.
AT A GLANCE
- Full-spectrum LED ERS-style lighting fixture for theatre, film and production
- Linear color temperature presets from 2800 K to 8000 K with high CRI and CQS
- Virtual color wheel with color matched to popular gel colors
- +/- Green adjustment and emulated red-shift via DMX or on-board control
- RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility
- Adjustable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to avoid flickering on camera
- Virtually silent operation for use in studio, film and theatre applications
- Ultra-smooth 16-bit dimming curves and speeds to complement any lighting scheme.
- Innovative adjustable yoke for mounting in low clearance areas
- Direct power/data connection and control options for the Ovation GR-1 gobo rotator
- USB port for fixture software updates
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Altman Stage Lighting
Features The AFS-500 LED follow spot follows the traditions of Altman Lighting while introducing several new key features to this performance luminaire. This compact, lightweight 490 Watt white LED...