Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro H USB
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
SlimPAR Pro H USB is a hex-color (RGBAW+UV) designed for any application that calls for a high-power, low-profile LED wash light with precise colors. Features include D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless control. SlimPAR Pro H USB has no moving parts and is flicker-free so it is ideal for quiet and on-camera applications. Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology.
- LED Par designed for any application in need of a high-power, hex-color (RGBAW+UV), low-profile wash light
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Compatible with most 7.5” Barndoors for added light control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- Fixture Type:
- DMX Channels:
- 6, 7 or 12
- DMX Connectors:
- 3-pin XLR
- Light Source:
- 12 (hex-color RGBAW + UV) 10 W (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:
- 0 to 31 Hz
- PWM Frequency:
- 1.2 kHz
- Beam Angle:
- Field Angle:
- 3,218 lux @ 2 m, 483 lux @5 m
- Power Linking:
- 5 units @ 120 V
- Input Voltag:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current:
- 99 W, 1.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 7.2 lb (3.3 kg)
- 10 x 3.9 x 11.4 in (253 x 98 x 290 mm)
- CE, MET
- Optional Controllers:
- IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- What's Included
- Power cord:
- Gel Frame:
- Gel Frame Holder:
- Warranty card:
- Quick Reference Guide:
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)