Chauvet DJ Freedom PAR T6
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Small and mighty, Freedom Par T6 takes tri-color (RGB) color mixing to new levels of visual brilliance. This ultra-compact and lightweight 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated par with a built-in D-Fi transceiver boasts new secondary optics that provide perfect color blending with nearly no artifacts. But that’s just the beginning. Enjoy newfound freedom in control with a built-in RF receiver for wireless control using the optional RFC or RFC-XL remotes from anywhere in the event space. No more pointing and clicking! The full-text OLED readout on the menu makes changes and adjustments even easier and adjustable run times ensure the fixture will last the length of almost any event. The included magnetic diffuser pops on or off with ease to adjust the beam angle and even more adjustments are available with the spring-loaded kickstand.
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, tri-color (RGB) LED uplight with built-in D-Fi transceiver
- New secondary optics provide perfect color blending with nearly no artifacts
- Magnetic diffuser pops on or off with ease and widens the coverage area
- Adjustable run times ensure the fixture will last the length of the event
- OLED display allows for full-text and to easily change fixture’s settings
- Built-in RF receiver for wireless control using the RFC or RFC-XL optional remotes
- Adjust the projection angle using the spring-loaded kickstand
- Built-in glare shield protects light spillage and eye fatigue
- Extend the fixture’s lifespan with the onboard charge and discharge protection circuitry
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Ultra-Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels:
- 3, 5 or 13
- Max Unobstructed Distance:
- 600 ft
- Light Source:
- 6 LEDs (RGB) 3 W, (0.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate:
- 0 to 27 Hz
- Beam Angle:
- Field Angle:
- Recharge Time:
- 4 hours
- Operating Frequency:
- 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- 1876 lux @ 2 m
- Input Voltage:
- 24 VDC, 3.5A A (external power supply: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and Current:
- 35 W, 0.52 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- CE , UKCA , ROHS , FCC
- Run Time (adjustable):
- 3, 5, 8, or 12 hrs
- Bracket Mounting Hole:
- Optional Controllers:
- RFC, RFC-XL, FlareCon Air
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)