DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Source Four LED Retrofit you've been waiting for has finally arrived! The Source 4WRD (Forward, aka Watt Reduction Device) is a drop-in replacement for your existing tungsten Source Four fixtures. With the brightness of a 575w long-life lamp and a 60,000 hour L70 lifetime, this fixture is the perfect solution for transitioning to the future of theatrical LED lighting.
No DMX at your fixture positions? No problem! The Source 4WRD can be dimmed via standard DMX or with most existing dimmers¹! Perfect for venues just starting the transition to LED fixtures, or those looking to save on relamping costs. The simple and quick upgrade is non-destructive and takes only minutes. In most cases it can even be done without breaking focus on your existing fixture. Best of all, because it is an LED source, your Source Four luminaires will run cool and efficiently without lamp replacements.
- LED replacement for full size Source 4 fixtures, also works with Source 4WRD PAR(nel) fixture bodies
- Unique LED design mimics a standard HPL lamp
- Simple installation and setup
- 3000K Warm White (Tungsten) LED Array
- 80+ CRI for most applications
- Control via DMX -or- use existing dimmers¹
- Up to 2 fixtures on a standard 20A dimmer (mains-dimmable mode)
- Up to 14 fixtures on a standard 20A relay (DMX mode)
- Has Z knob to adjust peak/flat beam characteristics
- Internal heat pipe technology, works from 5°C - 40°C
- Hardwired 3' power input (Connection of your choice), no power-thru connection
- RJ45* DMX/RDM in/thru connections
- L70 lifetime of 60,000 hours
- 3-year warranty
- Not compatible with Source 4 Jr, Source 4 Fresnel, or tungsten Source 4 PAR(nel).
- LED Engine only is for for retrofitting existing fixtures.
- LED Engine + Shutter just needs a lens tube to be complete!
- *RJ45 connectors are for DMX512 control only, this fixture will not work on lighting networks (sACN/Net3/etc.). They simply allow you to use cheaper Cat5e cable instead of 5-pin DMX.
- Fixture Type:
- Tungsten - 3000K
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $109 and over, for a limited time. $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Cable Munkey™ easily slips onto battens or truss giving the user a quick and easy way to attach cable. Data and power cables each run in their own...