ETC Source 4WRD Color RGBA LED Retrofit Kit
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Unlock the world of additive color mixing, saturated washes, and quick color changes with the ETC Source 4WRD Color RGBA LED Retrofit Kit. The Source 4WRD (Forward, aka Watt Reduction Device) LED is a drop-in replacement for a standard Source Four burner assembly that converts the HPL source to a color-changing LED and provides a significant reduction in power consumption. The simple and quick upgrade is nondestructive and takes less than a minute. In most cases, it can even be done without breaking the fixture's focus.
No DMX at your fixture positions? No problem! The Source 4WRD can be dimmed via standard DMX or with most existing dimmers¹! Perfect for venues just starting the transition to LED fixtures, or those looking to save on relamping costs. Best of all, because it is an LED source, your Source Four luminaires will run cool and efficiently without lamp replacements. For more information, review the datasheet.
- Source 4WRD reuses 89% of the existing fixture, considerably reduces power consumption, and eliminates the need for relamping
- Designed to turn any full-size Source Four incandescent fixture into an LED fixture in seconds
- Dimmed over DMX or traditional LED line dimming¹
- Simple installation and setup
- RGBA Full Color LED Array
- Hardwired 3' power input (Connection of your choice), no power-thru connection
- Z knob easily allows you to adjust peak/flat beam characteristics
- RJ45* DMX/RDM in/thru connections
- L70 Rating >60,000 hours
- 3-year warranty
- As bright or brighter than most HPL lamps
- Measures 5.59" H x 7" W x 6.29" D
- Convert your existing Source Four incandescent profile fixtures into energy-efficient, full color LED fixtures
- Not compatible with Source 4 Jr, Source 4 Fresnel, or tungsten Source 4 PAR(nel).
- *RJ45 connectors are for DMX512 control only, this fixture will not work on lighting networks (sACN/Net3/etc.). They simply allow you to use cheaper Cat5e cable instead of 5-pin DMX.
- Fixture Type:
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $220 and over, $15 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $109 to $219.99, and $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)