DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Note:ETC Gadget II is currently unavailable. ETA of availability is unknown as this time.
ETC-supported mini-PC can function as a standalone Eos controller for small-scale rigs or as a cost-effective client in your Eos system – whether as a primary or backup controller, a remote programming station or a video interface. The ETC Puck supports up to two 4K multitouch monitors.
Puck is available in two capacities - ETC Puck Base or ETC Puck Unlocked. Base supports 1024 outputs while Unlocked supports 6144 outputs.
When operating as a client, Puck accesses the full output count of the Eos system to which it is connected. Puck can be upgraded later from Base to Unlocked by purchasing an upgrade code.
ETC Puck makes an ideal small RVI. Puck can communicate via Ethernet-based lighting protocols (Net3/ACN/sACN and Art-Net) using an ETC DMX/RDM gateway or by use of the ETC Gadget II USB>DMX/RDM converter. Puck is compatible with ETC fader wings, programming wings and OSC controllers. Puck also supports connection with third-party USB-MIDI panels via Direct MIDI.
Connect Remotely to the Power of EOS
• Remote Interface, no output on unit, needs to connect to EOS Console, or APEX Processor
• Supports up to 2x 4K multitouch monitors
Eos Family software includes:
• Approachable yet powerful syntax for programmers of every level
• Industry-leading color control tools
• Magic Sheets for custom programming and displays
• Augment3d 3D programming and visualization environment
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel-mapping
• Timecode and automation integration
• Multi-user and multi-programmer working environment
Hardware and Interfaces:
• Supports one external display port and one external HDMI monitors (1920x1080 minimum, 3840x2160 maximum), with optional
single-touch or multi-touch screen control and DDC/IC support
• Solid-state hard drive
• Power input (100-240 VAC at 50/60Hz), via included power supply and IEC NEMA 15 cord
• Two individually configurable Gigabit Ethernet ports, RJ-45 connectors
• One 802.11ax WiFi Ethernet adapter (to be enabled with future software)
• Bluetooth 5.0 for connecting input accessories (to be enabled with future software)
• sACN and Art-Net network output protocols
• USB 3.1 ports, for flash drives, pointing devices, keyboards (3 USB-A ports, 2 USB-C ports)
• One Kensington lock port
• Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE timecode inputs, MIDI In and Out, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/receive, UDP transmit/receive
through network interface or Response Gateways
Electrical and Thermal
• Power consumption approximately 1.6 A at 120 V or 230/240 V
• Ambient room temperature 0°–35°C (32°–95°F)
• Ambient humidity up to 90% non-condensing
• VESA 100mm x 100mm mounting plate
• Power supply and detachable plug cable (IEC-320-C5 to NEMA 5-15P)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $300 and over, $20 for flate rate ground shipping on orders from $150 to $299.99, and $14 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $149.99. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Pandemic Availability Notice
Please Note: Due to unprecedented raw material and component shortages for finished goods throughout our industry, lead times for items that aren't currently in stock are longer than normal and cannot be guaranteed at present. Equipment needed by a firm date must be noted at time of order. While VLS cannot guarantee delivery by those dates, we will work with our suppliers to do everything possible to meet deadlines. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
(Due to Pandemic-related availability issues, this policy is currently suspended)
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)