Martin MAC Encore Performance - Warm White (in cardboard)
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
MAC Encore™ Performance WRM integrates cutting-edge LED technology with a proprietary and innovative light engine carefully engineered to generate pristine, full spectrum light with ultra-high color rendition. The feature-packed moving head offers unparalleled 3000 K warm tungsten emulation that truly challenges the output quality of a real incandescent light source. Its advanced color mixing system delivers the full palette from smooth and subtle pastels to rich and vibrant saturated colors. Moreover, it offers a fully variable color correction to blue/daylight.
- Unparalleled 3000 K warm white light quality
- Super silent cooling and effects operation
- Best-in-class size/weight/performance ratio
- Pure white LED engine with 3000 K CCT
- A flat field without color temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Ultra-low noise—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from light and smooth pastel shades to rich, saturated primaries.
- Variable CTB—tungsten to daylight CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- 1:4 zoom—precise and fast, silent zoom with auto- linked focus.
- Four framing shutter blades with individual +/- 30° adjustment and entire system rotation of +/- 55° allow for high-precision cue repeats.
- Five rotating glass gobos with next to zero focal separation from the framing system.
- Animation wheel with continuous multi-directional rotation and indexing with variable angle, speed and direction.
- Animotion™ FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Soft frost—a light frost that leaves gobo artwork and framed images visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Heavy frost available as an optional accessory.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 mm x W: 480 mm x H: 733 mm (L: 17.8 in x W: 18.9 in x H: 28.9 in).
- Low weight—31 kg/68 lbs.
- Foam rubber (SiP) flightcase insert for secure shipment.
- Gelframe MAC Encore: P/N 91001000
- Set of Followspot Handles MAC Encore: P/N 91001001HU
- Heavy Frost Assy MAC Encore Performance: P/N 91001002HU
- SIP Packaging MAC Encore Family: P/N 91616115HU
- Static GOBO Wheel MAC Encore Performance: P/N 91001003
- Top Hat MAC Encore Performance: P/N 91001004
Cables and Connectors
- Power Input Cable, H07RN-F, 2.5 mm2, bare ends to Neutrik TRUE1 NAC3FX-W (female), 1.5 m (4.9 ft.): P/N 91611797
- Power Input Cable, H07RN-F, 2.5 mm2, bare ends to Neutrik TRUE1 NAC3FX-W (female), 5 m (16.4 ft.): P/N 91611786
- Power Input Cable, SJOOW, 12 AWG, bare ends to TRUE1 NAC3FX-W (female), 1.5 m (4.9 ft.): P/N 91610173
- Power Input Cable, SJOOW, 12 AWG, bare ends to TRUE1 NAC3FX-W (female), 5 m (16.4 ft.): P/N 91610174
- Cable Connector, Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 NAC3FX-W (female): P/N 91611789
- G-clamp (suspension with fixture hanging vertically downwards only): P/N 91602003
- Quick Trigger Clamp (suspension with fixture hanging vertically downwards only): P/N 91602007
- Half-coupler Clamp: P/N 91602005
- Safety Cable, SWL 60 kg, BGV C1 / DGUV 17, black: P/N 91604006
- Safety Cable, SWL 60 kg, BGV C1 / DGUV 17, silver: P/N 91604007
- Two-unit Flightcase for MAC Encore™*: P/N 91515048
*Please order SIP variant fixtures to obtain the required SIP foam flightcase inserts
- Fixture Type:
- 452 mm (17.8 in.)
- Width (across yoke):
- 480 mm (18.9 in.)
- Height (maximum):
- 740 mm (29.2 in.)
- Height (head straight up):
- 731 mm (28.8 in.)
- 31 kg (68.4 lbs.)
- Minimum Center-To-Center Distance In Side-By-Side Installation:
- 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Dynamic Effects
- Color Mixing:
- CMY, independently variable 0 - 100%
- Color Temperature Control:
- Variable 3000 - 7000 K
- Color Wheel:
- 6 x interchangeable dichroic filters + open, indexing, continuous rotation, random color
- Rotating Gobo Wheel:
- 5 x interchangeable texture/breakup gobos + open, indexing, continuous rotation and shake
- Gobo Animation:
- Interchangeable animation wheel, indexing, continuous rotation with variable speed and direction
- Rotatable framing module, +/- 55°, 4 x individually controllable blades with variable angle and position
- Variable 0 - 100%
- Variable 0 - 100%
- 0 - 100% continuous dimming, regular and random strobe and pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Dimming Options:
- Choice of four dimming curves
- Pre-Programmed Effects:
- Two ranges of FX, independent or synchronized/combined
- Range varies with zoom angle, from approx. 2 m (6.6 ft.) / 6 m (19.7 ft.) to infinity
- Position Correction System:
- Absolute position monitoring
- Control and Programming
- DMX Channels:
- Setting and Addressing:
- Control panel with backlit graphic display and jog wheel or via DMX
- 16-Bit Control:
- Dimming, rotating gobos, zoom, focus, pan and tilt
- Movement Control Options:
- Tracking and vector
- Fixture identification:
- User-settable ID number
- DMX Compliance:
- USITT DMX512-A
- RDM Compliance:
- ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- Opto-isolated RS-485
- Firmware Update:
- USB memory device or USB/DMX hardware interface over DMX link
- LED - 3000K
- Total LED Engine Power:
- 468 W
- Minimum LED Lifetime:
- 50 000 hours (to >80% luminous output)* *Figure obtained under manufacturer's test conditions
- Zoom Range:
- 12° - 48° one-tenth peak (1:4)
- Photometric Data
- Light Engine Luminous Output:
- ≥ 31 500 lumens
- Fixture Luminous Output:
- 9200 lumens
- CRI (Color Rendering Index):
- CQS (Color Quality Scale):
- TM-30 Rf (IES TM-30-15 Fidelity Index):
- TM-30 Rg (IES TM-30-15 Gamut Index):
- TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index):
- High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating:
- Mounting Points:
- 4 pairs of 1/4-turn locks
- Dry location only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces:
- 2.0 m (6.6 ft.)
- Minimum distance to combustible materials:
- 0.2 m (8 in.)
- AC Power Input:
- Neutrik TRUE1 socket (accepts Neutrik TRUE1 NAC3FX-W connector)
- DMX and RDM data in/out:
- 5-pin locking XLR
- AC Power:
- 120-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Auto-ranging electronic switch-mode
- Power Consumption, All Effects Static, Zero Light Output:
- 64 W
- Half-Cycle RMS Inrush Current at 230 V, 50 Hz:
- 10.3 A
- Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 5.0 A, 596 W, PF 0.998 208 V, 60 Hz: 2.9 A, 581 W, PF 0.988 230 V, 50 Hz: 2.6 A, 580 W, PF 0.981 240 V, 50 Hz: 2.2 A, 585 W, PF 0.979 Figures are typical, not maximum.
- Combined convection and forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise, user-definable levels)
- Maximum Surface Temperature, Steady State, Ta=40° C:
- 75° C (167° F)
- Min / Max Ambient Temp:
- 5° C (41° F) - 40° C (104° F)
- Total Heat Dissipation:
- (calculated, +/- 10%): 2000 BTU/hr
- EU Safety:
- EN 60598-2-17, EN 62471, EN62493
- EU EMC:
- EN 55015, EN 55032, EN 55103-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547
- US Safety:
- UL 1573
- US EMC:
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- Canadian Safety:
- CSA C22.2 No. E598-2-17
- Canadian EMC:
- ICES-003 Class A
- Included Items
- Two Omega clamp attachment brackets with 1/4-turn fasteners:
- P/N: 91602001
- Related Items
- Martin® M-PC 2U incl. Martin® M-DMX USB-DMX Interface:
- P/N 90737070
- Martin® M-PC Pro-64 / LJ-4 Controller Kit incl. Martin® M-DMX USB-DMX Interface:
- P/N 90737060
- Martin® RDM 5.5 Splitter:
- P/N 90758150
- Ordering Information
- MAC Encore™ Performance WRM EPS (in cardboard box, polystyrene packaging):
- P/N 90234015
- MAC Encore™ Performance WRM SIP (in cardboard box with SIP foam flightcase insert):
- P/N 90234016
- MAC Encore™ Performance WRM, white finish, EPS (in cardboard box, polystyrene packaging):
- P/N 90234020HU
- Downloads and Firmware:
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $109 and over, for a limited time. $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)
Customers Also Viewed
Designed to produce rich color and premium white light in a wide variety of applications where light quality is critical, the MAC Encore™ Wash CLD is an LED-based alternative to the MAC Viper...
MAC Encore™ Performance CLD integrates cutting-edge LED technology with a proprietary and innovative light engine carefully engineered to generate pristine, full spectrum light with ultra-high...