DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Gantom 7 packs seven-color output into a tiny package. With a native 13 degree beam angle, this LED spotlight produces a punchy yet soft beam with homogeneous color mixing even at a close distance. Included micro-lenses and the magnetic accessory holder offer easy beam control solutions; diffusing the spotlight to a floodlight is literally a snap.
Native DMX control and a balanced, non-linear dimming curve meets the most demanding theming tasks. This compact spotlight features lime, amber, and ultraviolet beyond the common RGBW to achieve colors unavailable in standard LED fixtures. With the Gantom 7, lighting designers obtain a virtually unlimited color palette in a compact and efficient 7-Watt LED fixture.
- Full spectrum output with 7 LED colors. Multiple color profiles selectable (RGB, RGBA, RGBW, RGBAWUv, RGBAWLUv).
- Color control via DMX512 or DMX Programmer app.
- Precision-tuned non-linear dimming curve and color balance algorithm.
- Standalone mode allows set and forget operation without DMX signal (requires DMX Programmer app).
- DMX address and configuration stored in memory.
- Low voltage and minimal heat for improved safety over incandescent sources.
- Internal constant current driver gives highly efficient and consistent output.
- Minimal maintenance required with over 50,000 hour lamp life.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Themed entertainment (dark rides, Halloween attractions, bars, nightclubs, casinos)
- Theater and stage accent lighting
- Mobile displays
- Floral centerpieces
- Retail spaces
- Architectural accent lighting
- General purpose accent lighting
- Props and animatronics
- Special effects lighting
- Temporary event lighting
|Product Name||SKU||DMX Cables||Cable Options||Availability|
|Gantom 7 – Go Cable Option||GT77||8 (dimmer, RGBAWLUV)||Power Connector: 2.1mm DC jack with screw terminal adapter standard*||Signal Connector: 3.5mm (1/8″) TRS jack with screw terminal adapter standard*||Stocked product, usually ships within 1 business day|
|Gantom 7 – Pro Cable Option||GP277||8 (dimmer, RGBAWLUV)||Power and Data integrated into a single sealed locking connector||Made to order, please inquire about lead times|
- Max Wattage:
- Input Voltage:
- 9-15VDC (12VDC nominal)
- Current Draw:
- < 620mA @ 12VDC
- Power Supply:
- For use with class 2 regulated switching power supply
- Beam Angle:
- 15 degrees (adjustable with included micro-lenses)
- Field Angle:
- 35 degrees (adjustable with included micro-lenses)
- Ingress Protection:
- IP65 – Suitable for wet locations
- UL and CE
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
We offer free ground shipping on most items for orders $109 and over, for a limited time. $9 flat rate ground shipping on most items for orders under $109. *paints, liquids, and large volume items like boom bases (very heavy) or fake snow (not heavy, but very large) may incur a shipping surcharge. Exclusion of items from Free and Flat Rate shipping is at ProAdv's discretion. Offer is currently limited to Lower 48 US States.
We ship to North American addresses. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, or even certain states depending on the item and state or local laws.Our full policy is in our Terms and Conditions page.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff time
Online orders received by noon Eastern time typically ship the same day. If your delivery due date is critical please note your due date in the order messages at checkout, and then contact us.
Why Noon? Well, while we stock quite a few items in our warehouse, many items we have dropshipped by our vendors. They need time to process the order, so to ensure that we can get the order to the vendor and give them enough time to ship it out the same day, we need to get the order to them as early as possible in the day.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimension based, as this is the method that FedEx and UPS use to rate the package's cost to ship.
We understand things happen and items occasionally need to be returned. To make things as hassle-free as possible, we have dedicated pages about our Returns Policy (what’s eligible to be returned) and our Return Process (how to go about returning eligible items)